Thursday, January 12, 2006

Last night I ran into a friend who I hadn't seen in a month. She asked if I wanted her to come over a blow chunks all over my house. A blog reader, she knew Sumner had the stomach flu and that Ramona fears I'll talk too much to Sumner and that I over-analyze my Christmas getting and that I think of sewer rats everyday. What more is there to say? Oh, lots, I never run out of things to talk about...but it is weird to be in one way communication with someone. It's not like Ha and Cha. They blog and I blog so I get the gist of their life and visa versa. Or like Alex, a committed blog reader. Since she's Ramona's teacher I see her several times a week so I don't feel so naked in front of her when she reads my blog...I can undress her daily.

So today I got one of the best emails I have ever received from a very, very dear old friend. She wrote that she reads my blog, which I didn't know, and she wrote...

I wanted to tell you that just now i felt this bump on
my neck and of course i thought I would pick at it and
guess what? It is that never-ending pore that you
used to squeeze the dickens out of! I pulled my hand
away and had this huge amount of digusto my finger!
Its still there and rip roaring!

I thought you would enjoy that update. Take care

And I do love that update. So raw. It's only fair.

1 comment:

HA said...

reminds me of all the earlobe zits we would pop from each other's ears. you're the first one to ever educate me on it (and nose oil that oozes out like worms). so disgusting, yet so satisfying.