Saturday, December 17, 2005

Report Card

Ramona's school is just great. I've learned a lot there. Attached to Ramona's narrative "Parent Conference Form", which basically told us the specifics of how great she is and that she is working on "negotiating", was this transcription:

Ramona is watching her friend's baby while her friend goes to college.

Friend: Right now I am going to college. (To the teacher) You won't understand us because we will be speaking Chinese.

Ramona: I have my cell phone, if you need to reach me. I need to take an airplane and the babies won't fit (trying to jam two baby dolls into a cradle).

(She gives the friend her baby back so she can fit on the airplane.)

They arrive.

Friend: We need to get all of our stuff. This is tired work!

Ramona: We're both going to college.

Friend: Oh wait, I have to pee (running to the bathroom).

Ramona: Me too! (running after her) I have my cell phone if we need to call anybody.

THE END


Now that's a good report card.

No comments: