Wednesday, November 30, 2005

COMING SOON

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT.

We are still in New Orleans. Out flight yesterday was canceled due to weather in DC and the Louis Armstrong Airport kind of feels like the Des Moines airport these days--not a lot of flights in and out each day. Hopefully we'll make it home today.

There have been reports by phone from some of my sources that some of my readers are on the edge on their seats awaiting my next blogs about life in New Orleans. The question remains: Are they going to head South? The verdict is not yet in. The blogs I am working on about what we've seen are not just type-and-publish. And they are longish. So, you'll have to wait a few more hours until I make it to home to read about what I'm thinking.

The headlines to come are:

Got Water?: Mass Destruction in New Orleans
Second Line
A Hopping Popeyes
The Squish and the Scope
The Impulse
The Reality

No comments: