Thursday, June 23, 2005

Blog Back

Only the Lonely, Roy Orbison

Over a two hour breakfast of cinnamon French toast and cranberry, walnut, blueberry pancakes with sour cream, strawberries, and warm apricot syrup (Doesn't my life sound luxurious?)with one of my faithful readers a blogging issue came up: Do you want me to blog back? The answer is yes, yes, please yes. No pressure. I’d love to hear from you.

Many of my regular readers (all five) have personally emailed me and others have called in responses. Part of the reason I began this blog was to keep my family and friends in touch with me. I'd love it if it helped me to stay in touch with you. I'm new to this blogging thing, but you can comment on the content or style (spoken like a true English teacher)...whatever you think. Free associate if you choose.

No comments: